WHat should i do?
Employees should use the help desk ticketing system to request help with Transportation, Fiscal, Maintenance and IT/Computer issues.
*Note: Safe Haven Maintenance requests can now be entered under their own section
Use the guidelines below to determine if you should call or enter a ticket. If you call for an item that requires a ticket you may be asked to submit a ticket and then someone will get back to you.
EXPECTED RESPONSE TIMES: IT/Computer issues 1 hour | All others 1-2 business days
Fiscal - Submit Ticket
- Paycor username / Password help
Maintanance - Submit Ticket
- General repairs, minor reconstruction
- Painting, wall repair
- Hanging items, moving furniture, changing locks
- Water Line Breaks
- Drain blockage
- Heater / Air Conditioning failure, pilot lights
IT / Computer - Submit Ticket
- Reporting Work Problems
- Computer problems
- Email, software problems
IT help desk returns calls between 8am and 11pm
Nursing- Submit Ticket
Transportation / Vehicle Repairs - Submit Ticket
Safe Haven Maintenance Issues - Submit Ticket
Who to call if
Direct Depost was not recieved - Call Dayton Office 937-898-2220 and ask for Fiscal
NOTE: Fiscal does NOT handle payroll problems including missing hours.
Contact your manager or Program Director for ALL payroll related problems and questions.
- Van wreck - Call Dayton Office 937-898-2220
- Water Line Breaks - Call Dayton Office 937-898-2220
- Heater / Air Conditioning failure, pilot lights - Call Dayton Office 937-898-2220
- Internet is down - call home manager